BabyDan's Environmental Policy
BabyDan will take proactive actions to create more balance in the environmental footprint that our company creates or helps create. We will handle the part of the value chain, where we have direct responsibility and control, with as much concern for the environment as possible. Our ISO14001: 2015 certification plays a major role in our sustainable development. Through this, we focus on reducing our use of resources, creating safe working conditions, and avoiding the use of harmful chemicals in our products. We will continuously develop our product range in an increasingly environmentally friendly direction. We are committed to complying with applicable laws and regulations, as well as relevant customer environmental requirements and continuously improving our environmental management system.
Values that reflect our company:
Therefore, BabyDan will:
- Increase the recycling of the waste we generate in our production.
- Minimize our energy consumption measured per item produced.
- Maintain a good working environment and continuously improve this.
- Work to meet the environmentally-conscious consumer by creating
- third-party environmentally certified products and set higher requirements for the packaging of self-produced goods.
- Comply with applicable law and other regulations to which we have acceded.
Production in welded and painted steel involves processes with high energy consumption and therefore we work systematically with UN's Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 12 (Responsible consumption and production). In addition to that, we work with SDG 7 (Sustainable Energy), where we want to promote the use of CO2-neutral energy. Furthermore, we work with SDG 14 (Life in the sea), where we focus on preventing plastic waste from ending up in the ecosystem. Our environmental goals are linked to our work with the UN's Sustainable Development Goals.
This environmental policy constitutes the framework for setting and reviewing environmental guidelines and objectives in BabyDan.